2011 Illustrations/ Caricatures/ Portraits/ Sketchbook

Some of the illustrations, caricatures and sketches I created in 2011.





















Speed Caricatures / Portraits














45-Minute skulls





Still lifes


(Approximately 8 hours-Still life)

 cropped higher resolution

 cropped higher resolution

(1hour- still life)

(50 minutes- still life)

(45 minutes - Still life)

(20 minutes - Still life)

(20 minutes - Still life)

(20 minutes - Still life)









Thick oil painting:




(click above for low-res process animation)


I offer classes on my digital painting process for creating landscapes, animals, people and caricature from scratch with no photo-manipulation. I have taught my process with motivated students since 2008. Please e-mail me at theodore@nanorainforest.com to inquire about classes with in-depth process tutorials and in-depth tutorial videos on any style you see on this blog. Thank you!